SEPTEMBER 1 – 3, 2020 | A VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Virtual registration includes access to all conference sessions, networking opportunities and much more.
Thank you to everyone who has registered for our NS3 2020 virtual experience September 1-3rd.
July 2020 Update
Cancellations and Substitutions
All registrations purchased prior to May 28th have been transferred to the NS3 2020 virtual experience and excess funds have been applied to your NS3 2021 registration. All refund and rollover requests received prior to the June 12th deadline have been processed.
Cancellations and attendee substitution requests must be made by the individual event registrant and can be emailed to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330.659.6101 x 805.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees for the 2020 NS3 conference, but we must be notified prior to August 18, 2020
Please see the cancellation schedule below:
- Cancellation requests received on or before June 12, 2020 are eligible for a full refund
- Cancellation requests received between June 13 and July 20 are eligible for a full refund minus a $50 processing fee per registration
- Cancellations received between July 21 and August 17, 2020 will receive a refund of 50% of registration fees paid
- Cancellations received after August 18, 2020 and for no-shows, no refund will provided
Cancellation & Refunds for Sponsor/Exhibitor Contracts Signed Prior to May 29th
Thank you to all of our Sponsors and/or Exhibitors your sponsorship has been shifted to the NS3 2020 virtual experience September 1-3rd. If your sponsorship is no longer available, you can either:
- Shift your spend to a different NS3 2020 sponsorship/exhibitor opportunity
- Shift your spend to other advertising/marketing opportunities offered by October Research publications – Email news or website buttons & banners, special reports, webinars, custom publishing, etc.
All refund and rollover requests received prior to the June 12th deadline have been processed. After June 12th, the standard cancellation & refund fees apply as stated in your contract
In the unlikely event of program cancellation, October Research, LLC will refund 100 percent of registration fees paid. October Research, LLC assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur as a consequence of a program cancellation.